Christmas is not only about decorating your house and Christmas tree. But Christmas is more about how to deepen your relation with your family and loved one. Other than sharing stories, you can also deepen your relation by decorating your Christmas tree, houses, making cake and many more.
Another way to deepen your relation is by making ornament for your Christmas decoration. Just like the tutorial origami in this article, you can ask your children, wife, and parent to join and make this ornament together and have a very quality time in this holiday.
Okay enough with the chit chat. Let’s move to the main part, below is Tutorial for DIY Origami Christmas Tree Ornament for Warmer Christmas Evening.
- Paper with different color (Try to match it with winter and your decoration).
- Fold the top to the bottom corner of the paper to align with the opposite side of the paper.
- Cut the very bottom of the paper so we are left with square paper which folded into a triangle.
- Fold the paper again to formed smaller triangle.
- Open the triangle and fold down again to formed square x2.
- Open the sides of the squares in order to make a tall triangle x4.
- Cut off the bottom side so we are left with triangle shape.
- Cut 3 Row on each right and left side of paper evenly. Try to use ruler so you will have an even cut.
- For final steps fold down the part that you cut with direction to the bottom three times. If you have a bigger space, then you can cut 4 rows on each right and left sides.
Be flexible and use different color of paper and match it with different decoration in your house. You can also use bigger sized paper to create bigger Paper Trees.